We hear all the time drink more water! Stay hydrated! Keep a water bottle with you on your desk! Drink x ounces per bodyweight! Water is good for you!
Do you know why? Here's some good reasons to indulge in more water every single day:
1. Water improves cognitive function, helping with concentration and focus ( in a world filled with distractions, drink more water)
2. Water balances out moods and emotions
3. Water helps blood flow to your brain for better memory ( turn I forgot that, into I remember this!)
4. Water helps you manage stress. Helps avoid flight or fight mode, thus helping with problem solving.
5. Water helps prevent headaches
During sleep we can lose up to 1 pound of water through sweat and respiration, so drink a big glass of water first thing in the morning BEFORE your coffee or smoothie to help rehydrate you. Keep that glass water bottle on your desk. Take water breaks during the day to move and head to the water cooler, refilling your reusable bottle.